mercredi 8 octobre 2008

Welcome back!

Above - who lives in a house like this?


Above - I live in a house like this!


Above - Brighton seafront.


Above - Brighton seafront.

Hello! It's been a while. I'm back. The blog may still be called 'Gill in Marseille' but Gill is actually now in Brighton. It's the home stretch - the last year of my degree and then I'll be freeeeeeeee! i doubt I'll be posting on my blog as often this year as I was last year for two reasons - the first being that I doubt I'll be doing as many exciting things and the second being that I doubt I'll have as much free time.

But my first post after a summer of cooking, dog walking and cycling introduces you to my abode. I'm living in off campus accommodation on Brighton seafront complete with a sea view! Above are 2 pictures of Brighton seafront - it hasn't really changed since I was last here a year ago, and 2 pictures of the block of flats that I, along with a million other students, now accommodate.