vendredi 19 décembre 2008

L'auberge de jeunesse

Above - the room where I stayed in the hostel, door to the left - bathroom, door to the right - toilet.

Above - the hostel from outside - see the red and yellow 'Vertigo' sign?

Above - downstairs in the hostel.

Above - downstairs in the hostel.

Above - the room in the hostel, well, half of it anyway.

I've stayed in a fair few hostels on my travels around. This one rates pretty high in my hostel hierarchy. Breakfast wasn't included but the rooms were comfortable and there were only four of us sharing a toilet and shower. It was also well located - right next to the main train station which, ok, I know is quite possibly the worst area of Marseille, but I knew where I was going so it didn't bother me. It was clean, the staff were friendly and it was reasonably priced. See for youself.