lundi 24 septembre 2007

Cheese on toast

As I sit writing today's entry I'm eating cheese on toast (with branston pickle of course). Today has been uneventful and quite dull. I went to Le Vieux Port to meet Ohio Sarah and two other assistants - Jessica (who, for some unknown reason, I keep wanting to call Jennifer!) and another Sarah - this one from California so she can be California Sarah. I've only ever met 6 Americans in my life and 50% are called Sarah, hmm. I wonder whether it's a popular name in America?! We went to a cafe and then I went to the supermarket and came home. Liz came round to use my internet and then we went back to Le Vieux Port to meet with New Orleans Sarah and Ohio Sarah. We went for something to eat and then Ohio Sarah had to go because she was looking at an appartment. After a while I headed back home and New Orleans Sarah went to look at an appartment in La Joliette. And that was my day. Apart from learning another american word - you ask for the 'check' rather than the 'bill' in a restuarant when you want to pay. Oh, and I had an American georgraphy lesson too. That's all. So, nothing to report really. A demain.