mercredi 26 septembre 2007

An assistant from England!

Today was quite plain. I went to Monoprix and bought envelopes. I went to the postoffice and posted postcards. I did the washing, started to look at my timetable for next week - where I have to be and when, how to get there etc. I had lunch. Then I went to meet Lucy - another assistant. Although this time she was from England. Chester to be precise. At Oxford university. She's been here a couple of days and is staying with her cousin. She's lucky to have someone here to stay with and who knows the area. Her school isn't in Marseille so she hasn't decided whether to live in Marseille or Aix yet. Both are equally as far from her school - which is near to the airport. She was nice, friendly, outgoing. I hope she decides to live in Marseille. I was planning on going round Le Panier but I never quite got round to it. I must. It's practically on my doorstep so I have no excuse! That's really all for today. Sigh. Maybe something interesting for tomorrow, who knows?!