samedi 29 mars 2008

Joyeuses Pâques!

On Monday I went out for lunch with Angéline. We went to La Galiote at Vieux Port. I had brousse stuffed ravioli and Angéline had a pizza. We both had tarte tatin for dessert. It was still really windy so after we'd eaten we went home. Angéline came chez moi for a cup of tea. She left at about 16h and I cleaned my windows. I couldn't reach the tops but they still look so much better than before. My room is now even brighter. I then did some dusting and sweeping. That was all really. Not alot to report for Monday.

I was at Lycée on Tuesday but there were mock italian oral exams in my room so I was roomless. I therefore didn't have any lessons. I went to a class with Marie José and then came home. Emily was supposed to be coming to visit. She was due to arrive at 14h45 but she'd had problems getting on the right train. She caught the Stansted Express at Liverpool Street rather that the train to Gatwick and so ended up at the wrong airport. She therefore missed her flight. She was able to get a transfer onto the next flight which was at the same time the next day.