lundi 14 janvier 2008

La Rentree

Saturday - shopping to stock up on food.

Sunday - Pique nique with Rachel.

Monday - Hagan Daas Ice cream with Rachel.

Tuesday - Lycee. 8am - Isabelles terminales who I have only ever met once actually came today - shock horror. I then had an hour free before the 2 terminale girls. Thibauld, who I normally see at 13h came to say he wouldn't be able to come today so I was able to go home for lunch. I went back to Lycee for Agnes terminales at 14h but they didn't come. I see nothing's changed. I'm still being forgotten. I then had mes secondes - classe de merde. I did a new year's resolution poem with them which leant itself well to the future tense using 'will'. I then went home.

Wednesday - I spent the day with Rachel and Louise, the sales started so we went round a few shops. Louise had her new cours de conversation at 17h and afterwards I met up with her again for a coffee.

Thursday - back at Lycee but not until 9am as my BTS I normally see at 8h are on work experience. I did the new year's resolution poem with my anglais renforce at 9h. I then did binge drinking with Olivia's terminales at 10h. Then I had a BTS class at 11h. I had two hours then until a second class of anglais renforce where I did Roald Dahl's short story - The Hitch hiker. After this class, at 15h I had a class of secondes. I then had my private cours de conversation with Camille where I helped her with some homework.

Friday - I met Rachel at Rond Point at 10h30 and then met Angeline for lunch afterwards. I went out for lunch with Angeline and afterwards we did a spot of shopping. I bought a bag from Accessorize that I'd seen before Christmas but was now in the sale with 50% off. I then had my cours de conversation at 17h30.

Saturday - I was supposed to be volunteering Les Restos du Coeur but due to a shortage of volunteers it was cancelled.

Sunday - Shoe shopping with Rachel and Louise. Rachel needed a pair of shoes to accommodate her bandaged toe - she decided it'd be a good idea to remove her toe nail the morning she was coming back to Marseille...