mercredi 30 janvier 2008

Flute de zut!

Monday, 18h, Vieux Port comme d'habitude for a chocolat chaud with Rachel, Louise and Aimee. I then came home and had soup and baguette for tea. Isabelle (one of the teachers at Lycee) phoned me to say I wouldn't have her terminale tomorrow at 8h but that she would be sending the secondes at 15h. It's an improvement - at least she called me! I therefore didn't leave for Lycee on Tuesday morning until 9h30 as my next class wasn't until 10h10. Theoretically anyway. No students turned up. I can't say as I was surprised. It's getting to the point where I'm more suprised to see students. I came home for lunch. I then left again to go back to Lycee for what should have been 3 hours of classes. My BTS students (2 of them) turned up at 13h15. The terminale at 14h10 however where nowhere to be seen. But that's ok because the secondes would be coming at 15h05 just like Isabelle had said on the phone yesterday, right? Wrong. At 15h30 I was still studentless. I went home. I was supposed to have 5 hours yesterday with numerous students and ended up with one hour and 2 students. *Sigh*. On Thursday I have a class at 9h to 10h and then a class at 15h to 16h. The 9h class will definitely happen as Christiane emailed a room change this morning. As for the 15h class, well. The teacher has been absent the past 2 weeks so your guess is as good as mine. Last night I went to Rachel's for a cup of tea. I then came home and Louise text asking whether I wanted to go to the cinema. We went to see 'Reviens moi' which was good. Now, it's Wednesday and I'm working on my dissertation. *Sigh*. I'll keep you posted...