vendredi 25 janvier 2008

Nothing exciting

Monday - I met Angeline for lunch. We went to Patacrepes at the beach but when we got there they were closed for refurbishement so we went back to the town centre to Al Dente. Rachel joined us. I was late meeting Angeline because I went to the post office and the parcel wouldn't fit in the post box so I brought it back and then walked to Joliette to take the metro to Noailles. I went to Virgin to buy the book which follows on from 'Et si c'etait vrai'. I then text Angeline at 11h15 to say I would be 10 minutes late. I thought 25 minutes would be plenty to buy a dictionary and get back to Joliette. But it wasn't, I just missed a metro and was late which made Angeline angry. Anyway, I ate chez Rachel in the evening and saw both Rachel and Louise comme d'habitude at 18h for a coffee. And there was Monday.

Tuesday saw me at Lycee for 8am. I hadn't received a phonecall from Isabelle so I was expecting her terminale to turn up and, shock horror, they did! We did Global Warming. I was then free until 10h when I had my 2 terminale girls. I was then free for 2 hours - not enough time to go home so I stayed in my room. But then my blind student, Thibauld, didn't show up so I could have gone home. I then had 20 minutes or so with a couple of Agnes terminale students and then it was mes secondes. The nice half of the class. I did the David Guetta 'Atomic Food' song which worked well. Rachel came chez moi for mashed potatoes in the evening and then we went to watch the FA cup reply between Arsenel and Spurs.

Wednesday - nothing exciting - dissertation.

Thursday - Strikes. Only one hour of lessons at Lycee at 14h. I did my Arctic Monkeys song with the Anglais Renforce class. I then had my cours de conversation. I went to the cinema in the evening with Louise to see Sweeney Todd. Louise left for Bordeaux for the weekend.

Friday - nothing exiting. I bought my train ticket for tomorrow - I'm going on holiday to Chambery.