lundi 9 juin 2008

Au revoir Lycée

Tonight I went to Lycée for the last time to watch the Terminale L's play. It was very very good.

Above - A corridor in my Lycée, I used to walk to the end and right to go to Building C. To get to my room I turned left before the end of the corridor and went down some stairs.

Above - A corridor in my Lycée that led from the staff room to the administrative bit and reception.
Above - The staff room.
Above - the staff room and coffee machine - a life saver at break when you've been working since 8h and up since 5!


Above - the centre of my Lycée - all the classrooms are arranged around this central part.

I will miss my Lycée. I will miss the students. I will miss the teachers. I hope that I will get to go back. Je l'espère avec tout mon coeur. Lycée Artaud, ses élèves, ses professeurs, meme mes secondes de merde vont me manquer, j'en suis sure... Merci Artaud, c'est avec plaisir que j'ai travaillé chez vous cette année, vous m'avex beaucoup apporté, vous ne pourriez jamais imaginer.