samedi 19 juillet 2008

Contentedly Exhausted

Above - the Church in Liberec.


Above - Liberec's main square.


Above - Another church in Liberec.

On Thursday it was time to leave the lovely hostel by the river and the beautiful city that is Prague. I was going back to Germany. I left the hostel and took the tram and metro to Černý Most where I caught a bus to Liberec which is still in the Czech Republic. I had a walk around. It was a small town, nothing amazing, not after Prague anyway. Heidi then came to pick me up and take me back to Herrnhut in Germany. We arrived back at about 16h30 and as it was Thursday afternoon the weekly ritual that is cake and coffee was going on so I went to that. I knew I was back in Germany – cake and coffee everywhere! Afterwards I unpacked and did my washing.