dimanche 3 février 2008

Keeping you updated

So, yes. Wednesday I worked on my dissertation. I made good progress. At about 18h I got a phonecall from Aimee and I went to meet her for coffee. We went to the Japonese place in Galeries Lafeyette. Louise and Rachel joined us. Afterwards, Rachel left and I went with Aimee and Louise to Monoprix and bought a pototo and an avacado. I then went home. I was checking my email and saw I had an email from Christiane (a teacher at Lycee) she was informing me of a room change for the anglais renforce class on Thursday at 10h. They wouldn't be in their usual room - H64 but would be in G3. That's fine, I know where that is. I decided I was going to do my cartoon strip with them. So, on Thursday I left at about 9h15 and got to Lycee, did my photocopying and was just putting my phone onto silent when I noticed I had a text message - it was Christiane. There had been another room change. They were in 'd salle de physique'. It took a bit of finding but I got there eventually. The lesson went well but they're a big group. Sometimes I think it'd be better if they were split into two smaller groups, but nevermind. After this lesson I went to the Secretariat to see whether Marie Jose was in as I had a class with her at 15h and she'd been absent the last two weeks. She's away until the end of term. That meant I'd finished for the week. My Lycee really is setting new records - I've worked 2 hours this week! Thursday afternoon I went shopping with Aimee and Rachel. Aimee bought a beautiful coat from H&M. At 18h I met Louise at Vieux Port and we went for coffee. We then went for a meal in 'Chez Toi' which was delicious. We then went to the cinema to see 'Asterix aux Jeux Olympiques' which was really good.