lundi 11 février 2008

Dimanche

Above - Looking towards Fort Saint Jean from Vieux Port
Above - Le Palais du Pharo as seen from vieux Port

Above - Looking towards Le Panier from Vieux Port


Above - Fort Saint Jean
Yes! These pictures really were taken on Sunday! It was a beautiful beautiful day. Warm and Sunny. I went for a walk with Rachel and took some pictures. We then watch the football - Manchester United v Manchester City but it wasn't a very good game. I came home afterwards for something to eat rather than staying to watch the Chesea v Liverpool game which, judging by the score - 0-0, wouldn't have been that interesting anyway. OM played Nice later on but I didn't see that either. So, Auriane has gone home for the holidays (yes, it's the holidays!) and she said I could watch her tv so that's good. I watched the semi final of Star Academy (which is like X factor) and can't wait for the final on Friday!
No much else to say really about Sunday. I just wanted to show you the beautiful pictures with the blue blue sea and clear clear sky.