vendredi 15 février 2008

Vendredi

Above - Vieux Port as seen from Saint Victor. Just to rub in how beautiful and sunny Marseille is...

Last night Angeline came round and we cooked Risotto. It was very nice, the risotto, and the evening too. I hope we'll cook together again soon.
This morning I met Angeline devant la pharmacie at 9h30 and we did some shopping. She wanted a new pen. We went to Galeries Lafayette, Virgin, another stationery shop, then we went to do some food shopping. I then came home, had lunch and made my way to Castellane to go to Cesar to watch a film - Le voyage du ballon rouge. It was, umm, different. I wouldn't recommend you go and see it. Oh well, I guess that's French cinema for you...
Tonight is the final of Star Academy. It's very exciting. It's between Mathieu and Quentin. I'm hoping Quentin will win...