mardi 20 novembre 2007

Lundi - Angeline

So, lundi. Qu'est ce que j'ai fait? Well, I finally got around to setting up my prelevement automatique. I also emailed Les Restos du Coeur again seeing as they hadn't got back to me. I have to call them on Wednesday. Hopefully it will be more successful than the last time I tried to call them. I'm still not a huge fan of french on the telephone but oh well. At 14h I went to meet Angeline devant la pharmacie comme toujours. We went to H&M on La Rue de la Republique and then down Rue Saint Fe (I really wish I knew how to get my computer to do accents...). We also went to Le Centre Bourse because we both need to do shopping of the edible variety. Afterwards we went home, me to mine and Angeline to hers, to put our shopping away. Angeline then came chez moi for a cup of tea. When she left I had my tea and then did some lesson planning before going to bed.