dimanche 7 octobre 2007

28*C

I spent the morning watching old episodes of Only Fools and Horses on TV Links before having lunch and heading out for the beach. The metro was really busy - les touristes anglaises partout. I got the bus from Rond Point du Prado to La Plage and sat on the wall looking out over the Mediterranean for a while. There was a sign displaying the outdoor temperature - 28*C! There were lots of yatchs, I don't know why. My phone was being bombarded with text messages but I couldn't reply to any of them because I'd ran out of credit. People probably thought I was ignorning them, oh well. I didn't think there was much chance of me getting credit today as it's Sunday but luckily one of the little paper stands was open near to the metro station so I was able to get credit there. I text Jessica, who has asked if I wanted to meet up, to say I was on my way. I met Jessica, Lucy, Rachel and Sarah Ohio at Le Vieux Port, Aimee joined us later. Afterwards we went to try and find an internet cafe as both Rachel and Lucy needed the internet. Aimee and I went home but I was meeting Lucy at 19h to go and look at an appartment with her. I went home and ate and then headed back out again. We walked to the appartment, it wasn't far, maybe 20 minutes. But it was small and well, Lucy decided to take the appartment she saw yesterday near the main station. It will work out better I think. I took a few photos of the port and then went home, showered, that's about all really. Nothing amazing today. I'm going to my Lycee tomorrow but not until 10am. I don't know how long I'm staying for, I still don't have a timetable, hopefully they'll sort that out this week for me. If I'm free at 13h tomorrow I'm going to go with Lucy and Rachel to look at an appartment, if not then nevermind. I also need to go to the supermarket too. Right, well, off to bed now. A demain! x