dimanche 14 octobre 2007

Guess who

Friday, now what did I do on Friday? Oh yes, I got up and cleaned. I cleaned the bathroom, I cleaned the kitchen, I cleaned my room. I swept, I put some washing in the washing machine, I went to the supermarket and bought deux tranches de flan, then I had lunch. It took me most of the morning to clean. I have been here for 4 weeks and I have cleaned the bathroom 4 times. After 1 week I decided to clean it because Auriane had already been here for 2 weeks so I presumed she'd already cleaned it. After having been here a month I now realise she never cleans anything. She isn't messy, she does her washing up (ok, so most of the time you get something out of the cupboard and if she's 'washed' it you might have to do it again before you use it...) but she never seems to clean or sweep up. Anyway, after my morning of cleaning I made my way to Gare Saint Charles, I was having a visitor for the weekend. We took the metro back to Colbert and then went in La Poste as I had a parcel to collect. Afterwards we went back to my appartment to unpack. I am now the proud owner of an advent calender, a times newspaper, a christmas pudding, some mince pies, a bar of cadbury's chocolate and some ginger biscuits. I am also now in possession of my wallace and gromit dvd and accompanying book, my teaching tenses book, my chicken run dvd and some recipes for the microwave. After unpacking we went to Le Vieux Port to Notre Dame de la Garde on Le Petit Train. Later on in the evening we went out for a meal in a restaurant on Le Vieux Port. I had an italian salad and a chocolate sponge dessert with a glass of wine. In fact, we both had the same. Delicious. So, have you guessed who it is yet?